When you were growing up, did you like to disassemble bikes, cars, electronic gadgets or other devices just to see how they worked? Were you a Lego enthusiast? Or maybe you liked to sketch or draw. These are all qualities that would make you a great fit for Mechanical and Architectural Design!
Why Mechanical & Architectural design at GRCC?
- We nurture creativity and practical problem solving skills.
- You'll learn sustainable design practices.
- Within two years, you'll be ready to start your career or transfer to a four-year institution!
Area of study
- Architectural Technology
- Architectural Technology, A.A.A.S. (Ferris State University-Construction Management)
- Architectural Technology, A.A.A.S. (Ferris State University-Facility Management)
- Mechanical Design
- Mechanical Design Certificate
- Pre-Engineering Design Technology
- Pre-Engineering Management Technology
- Pre-Industrial & Entrepreneurial Engineering
- Pre-Master of Architecture