Work as a maintenance technician in a variety of industries after you get an Industrial Maintenance Certificate.
Industrial maintenance technicians install, maintain and/or repair industrial machinery, such as:
- CNC machines, auto blasting equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Web printing press equipment, packaging equipment.
- HVAC and electrical control panel maintenance.
- PLC operate, VFD drive equipment lines and processes.
- Facility lighting and plumbing.
- Steam, pneumatic and HVAC systems.
All courses you take to earn this certificate can be applied to a Industrial Maintenance Technology Associate Degree program if you choose to continue your education and advance your degree.
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Visit the Department of Applied Technology
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3645