Work as a maintenance technician in a variety of industries after you get an Industrial Maintenance Certificate.
Industrial maintenance technicians install, maintain and/or repair industrial machinery, such as:
- CNC machines, auto blasting equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Web printing press equipment, packaging equipment.
- HVAC and electrical control panel maintenance.
- PLC operate, VFD drive equipment lines and processes.
- Facility lighting and plumbing.
- Steam, pneumatic and HVAC systems.
All courses you take to earn this certificate can be applied to a Industrial Maintenance Technology Associate Degree program if you choose to continue your education and advance your degree.