Strengthening West Michigan's Workforce
Are you an employer seeking to strengthen your workforce?
We train West Michigan's workforce with:
- Customized Corporate Training to provide solutions for your unique business needs.
- Certifications and programs to prepare your employee(s) to take on more responsibility, refine current skills or skill up with hands-on training.
- Connections with skilled workers who are trained, motivated and eager to work.
Is your company interested in developing a customized apprenticeship program? We can do that!
Contact us for more information
Are you an individual seeking skills training?
- We provide online and in-person programs for hands-on skills training.
- Career Coaches, whether you're currently enrolled or thinking about it.
- Job Developers to work with you 1:1 on resumes, interview skills and how to make important connections with employers.
- West Michigan Works! Hot Jobs
What's new with GRCC's Workforce Training?
Stay in touch for news and updates, and follow us on Twitter!
GRCC's Water to Work internship program helps students gain hands-on skills for rewarding careersJun 8, 2023
GRCC summer camps give students in grades six through nine opportunities to explore careersMay 27, 2023
Faculty & Staff
A copy of the GRCC's Annual Security Report (ASR) is available for review. This report is required by the federal law and contains statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on-campus; in certain non-campus buildings or property owned and controlled by GRCC; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The ASR also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual misconduct, emergency procedures, and other matters. This report is available online at https://
Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972 requires that all entities receiving federal funds or financial assistance prohibit sex discrimination and sexual harassment in their education programs and activities. Learn more about Title IX at https://www.grcc.edu/generalcounsel/titleix.
GRCC does not offer or accept any reward or remuneration from a secondary school, college, university, agency, or organization for placement or recruitment of military students.