Graduate with a Pre-Multimedia Journalism Degree from GRCC and transfer as a junior to the four-year college or university of your choice as a junior to complete a bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Journalism or Journalism and Technical Communication.
Journalism at GRCC courses combine classroom learning with the practical hands-on application of writing for The Collegiate, GRCC’s award-winning web-based student publication.
Students who graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Journalism are prepared to find jobs in all fields that require strong writing and communication skills including:
- Print, broadcast, or online media.
- Government and non-profit organizations.
- Public relations and media affairs.
- Community outreach and advocacy.
- Advertising and marketing.