Begin your career as a Tooling and Manufacturing technician in manufacturing, tool and die, mold making, and precision machining.
The Tooling and Manufacturing Technology Certificate features:
- Challenge exams are available for most courses.
- Advanced-standing credits are available for many high school students.
- Work experience can be gained through co-op classes.
Through your coursework, you will learn:
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Quality principles.
- Manufacturing principles.
- Quality assurance.
- Machine shop.
- CNC programming.
- Technical mathematics.