Commencement ceremonies are held at the end of the Winter semester and are open to students who will complete their degree or certificate requirements within the current academic year.
Students completing their degree or certificate requirements during summer session of the current academic year are also invited to participate in the spring ceremony.
All students who will be completing their degree or certificate, must submit a graduation application.
Save the date!
Tuesday, April 3
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center,
1st Floor (Rooms 118-124) and Atrium
- Pick up your five (5) commencement ceremony tickets.
- Purchase your cap, gown, and tassel for $31.00 plus tax
(Payment accepted: cash, check, credit card or RaiderCard)
- Purchase your Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) key medallion for $25.00
- Josten's representatives will be on hand for you to purchase other graduation accessories, like announcements and class rings.
- Receive a commemorative stole from the GRCC Foundation - Check out what the "Stole of Appreciation" is.
- Free professional headshots available for those that participate in GRADfest (please remember to dress accordingly if you want headshots).
- Campus Activities Board will be hosting a photo booth and cap decorating station.
- And other fun activities, including refreshments!
If you cannot attend GRADfest but plan on participating in commencement, please visit the Student Life Office after April 3rd to get everything you need for commencement.
You must complete a graduation application by April 11 to ensure your name is printed in the commencement program.
Friday, April 27, 7 p.m.
GRCC's Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse
Tickets will be required for guests over the age of two.
Congratulations to our 2017 graduates!