Commencement Ceremony 2020
Friday, May 1 at 7 p.m.
Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse
Am I eligible to participate in Commencement?
Join us for commencement if you’ve completed your degree or certificate requirements within the current academic year, or completed requirements during the summer semester.
How do I participate in Commencement?
You must submit a graduation application by Tuesday, April 9.
Hear from some of our students who have graduated and gone on to do great things.
How do I prepare for Commencement? Attend GRADfest!
GRADfest 2020: Tuesday, April 7
10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center (ATC), 1st Floor (Rooms 118-124) and Atrium
At GRADfest, you will
- Receive five commencement ceremony tickets.
- Purchase your cap, gown and tassel.
- Cash, check, credit card, and RaiderCards will be accepted.
- Decorate your graduation cap.
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments sponsored by Campus Activities Board (CAB).
- Receive a FREE gift from GRCC Alumni Relations: a Stole of Appreciation to be worn with your cap and gown and then passed on to someone who has helped you succeed in your educational journey. Learn more about the Stole of Appreciation..
- Purchase your Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) key medallion, $25. (PTK members only).
- Pick up your Veteran's cords (eligible students only).
- Purchase accessories, like announcements and class rings from Josten's representatives.
- Discuss your financial aid options for repayment or transfer.
If you cannot attend GRADfest but plan on participating in Commencement, please visit the Student Life Office after April 7 to get everything you need for commencement.