Connect. Grow. Succeed.
Student Life and Conduct is the place for students to find community, grow as responsible adults, develop as leaders, participate in on- and off-campus activities, and access the tools they need to reach their goals.
Getting involved on campus or within the community is a great way to improve your college experience, and gain skills and experience that will help you reach your goals.
We help with students’ basic needs by:
- Overseeing the campus food pantry
- Managing Raider Card services
- Offering student discounts at local establishments
- Championing student food and housing security efforts
We develop students’ leadership abilities by:
- Encouraging development of student organizations
- Supporting GRCC student government (Student Alliance)
- Providing opportunities for students to plan events and activities
We make GRCC a fun and welcoming place by:
- Fostering Raider pride
- Providing a centrally located, relaxing space for students to socialize and study
- Modeling a respectful environment and upholding the College’s expectations of students
- Promoting a wide array of happenings on and off campus
- Helping students to navigate campus life