GRCC has counselors here to help
We offer free, confidential counseling services to all GRCC students through our Counseling and Career Development office.
Make an appointment
Call our Counseling and Career Development office at (616) 234-4130.
Are you in crisis?
You have options:
- Call 911.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Network 180, Kent County Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services: Call (616) 336-3909.
- Network 180, Ottawa County: Call (866) 512-4357.
- YWCA, Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Programs: Call (616) 451-2744.
DISCLAIMER: This directory of community practitioners is provided for convenience and informational use only. All users are responsible for evaluating and selecting their own health care providers, as well as responsible for all costs associated with care. Please carefully review insurance benefits and confirm that the provider accepts your insurance plan before receiving care. The counselors listed on the Thriving Campus database are not directly affiliated with GRCC.
Managing stress around COVID-19
Our counselors can help.