Our Dual Enrollment program helps high school students get an early, affordable start on college.
While earning your high school diploma, you can:
- Earn college credit at little or no cost.
- Meet high school graduation requirements by taking college courses.
- Experience higher education academics to help you prepare for college.
- Finish college sooner.
Check with your high school counselor to discuss the fees they cover for Dual Enrollment students.
You are eligible if you are:
- Enrolled in at least one high school class and pursuing a high school diploma.
- Able to maintain a high school cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- If you do not have a high school transcript, your eligibility and application will be considered by your high school counselor and GRCC's High School Partnerships Office.
- Approved by their high school counselor/administrator.
- Able to meet GRCC prerequisites for college courses.
How to Apply
- Visit High School Partnerships for more information.
- Meet with your high school counselor to discuss the Dual Enrollment process.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment application.
- Request a copy of your high school transcript from your high school counselor.
- Send your application and a copy of your high school transcript to GRCC's High School Partnerships Office: email@example.com.