Welcome back! It's easy to pick up where you left off!
Steps for readmission
Select the option that fits you best.
I have attended GRCC as a Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest student in the past two years
If you have attended GRCC as a Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest student in the past two years, your student status will still be active.
- You can access your online accounts through the MyGRCC.
If you no longer have your login information, please call (616) 234-3300 to retrieve your student ID number.
If you are a current student and wish to change your academic program, please complete the "Declare Academic Program" form under the Academic Records tile of your Online Student Center.
I have attended GRCC as a Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest student over two years ago
- You are eligible to request readmission only if you previously applied as a Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest student and it has been more than two years since you were enrolled. Simply fill out the form:
- You will receive an email when your form has been processed, usually within five business days.
- Please note that if you have not enrolled in the past two years your program requirements may have changed. You can review the requirements of your chosen program in the Catalog.
- Unless placement testing is needed first, you will be able to meet with an academic advisor who can review your credits and help you with your plan of study.
- Once you are reactivated and have access to your Online Center, please verify your contact information under the Profile tile.
I have attended as a Dual Enrolled, Guest or Job Training student
If you attended previously as a Dual Enrolled, Guest, or Job Training student or in some status other than Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest, you will need to submit an application to return as Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest.