Skip to main content

Welcome back. Even if it has been awhile since you attended, we make it easy to come back.

If you have attended GRCC as a Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest student in the past two years, your student status will still be active and you may access your online accounts through the MyGRCC icon at the top of this page. If you no longer have your login information, please call (616) 234-3300 to retrieve your student ID number. If you are a current student and wish to change your academic program, please complete the "Declare Academic Program" form under the Academic Records tile of your Online Student Center.

Who Should Request Readmission

  • You are eligible to request readmission only if you previously applied as a Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest student and it has been more than two years since you were enrolled. Simply fill out the form: Readmit Form
  • You will receive an email when your form has been processed, usually within five business days.
  • Please note that if you have not enrolled in the past two years your program requirements may have changed. You can review the requirements of your chosen program in the Catalog.
  • Unless placement testing is needed first, you will be able to meet with an academic advisor who can review your credits and help you with your plan of study.
  • Once you are reactivated and have access to your Online Center, please verify your contact information under the Profile tile.

If you do not intend to take classes, and would like to apply for a degree, certificate or credential please fill out the Graduation Application.

Who Needs to Submit a New GRCC Application?

If you attended previously as a Dual Enrolled, Guest, or Job Training student or in some status other than Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest, you will need to submit an application to return as Degree-Seeking or Personal Interest.

What If I Completed My Program But Did Not Receive My Degree or Certificate?

You can submit the Graduation Application online. For more information, please contact the Student Records office by email:, phone: (616) 234-4121, or in person at GRCC Student Services on the first floor of Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, 143 Bostwick Ave NE.