Welcome back. Even if it has been awhile since you attended, we make it easy to come back.
If you have taken classes within the last two years, your account is still active and you can sign up for classes through the Online Center.
How to Apply
- If it has been two years or longer since you last attended, you will need to complete the Declaration of Academic Program before you can enroll in classes.
- Please log into your Online Center account to complete the Declaration of Academic Program.
- If you no longer remember your Online Center student ID or password please call our Enrollment Center at (616)-234-3300 to obtain that information.
- Once submitted, it will take two business days to process your Declaration of Academic Program, but may take longer in peak admission times.
- Please be sure to update your address and contact information in the Online Center.
- If you need assistance with reinstating your student enrollment and would like to meet with an admission representative, please Schedule an Admissions Appointment.
After You Apply
- After your account has been reactivated, please make an appointment with an academic advisor to select courses based on your academic plan.
- Our Course Catalog outlines the course sequence you should follow.
- Note: If you have not attended within the last two years, you are under a new catalog based on the term you returned to the college.