Welcome back. Even if it has been awhile since you attended, we make it easy to come back.
If you have taken classes within the last two years, your account is still active and you can sign up for classes through the Online Center and do not need to complete this form. If it has been longer than two years, please follow the instructions below.
How to Apply
- If it has been two years or longer since you last attended, you will need to complete the Readmit application before you can enroll in classes.
- Once submitted, it will take three-five business days to process your Readmit application, but may take longer in peak admission times.
- Please be sure to update your address and contact information in the Online Center under the Profile tile.
- If you need assistance with reinstating your student enrollment and would like to meet with an admission representative, please Schedule an Admissions Appointment.
If you do not intend to take classes, and would like to apply for a degree, certificate or credential please fill out the Graduation Application.
After You Apply
- After your account has been reactivated, please make an appointment with an academic advisor to select courses based on your academic plan.
- Our Course Catalog outlines the course sequence you should follow.
- Note: If you have not attended within the last two years, you are under a new catalog based on the term you returned to the college.