We're here to help you:
- Apply for admission to GRCC.
- Turn in a transcript.
- Create an Online Center login.
- Take the ALEKS PPL, Accuplacer or LOEP assessment tests.
- Browse online course catalog and enroll in classes.
- Learn how to use GRCC technology.
- Get a RaiderCard.
- Utilize wireless access.
Please feel free to contact us by phone at (616) 234-3300, fax (616) 234-3200 or by email at email@example.com.
The Enrollment Center is located on the first floor of Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall.
New Student Orientation
Our New Student Orientation sessions are available. Only students admitted to GRCC should register for orientation.