Student Employment Services offers on-campus employment opportunities to current students who meet credit eligibility requirements. Positions include office assistants, lab assistants, food services, lifeguards, tutors and more!
View available positions and apply to work as a Student Employee at GRCC.
More About Working On-Campus
Learn more about the types of on-campus positions and credit eligibility for working on-campus for each semester.
Why do students choose to work on-campus?
- Students choose on-campus employment because of its competitive wage, convenience, flexibility and the opportunity to work closely with faculty, staff, and other students.
- GRCC Student Employees develop work skills and gain valuable experience while earning money to pay for their expenses.
- Research shows that working on campus can lead to improved academic performance.
- Students learn time management skills, become more familiar with college services and resources, and make real connections with other GRCC employees.
- On-campus employment will expose you to a professional and supportive academic work environment.
- Working on-campus is a great way to build your resume! You'll learn and develop valuable work employment skills and leadership qualities that will benefit you in your career path.
What is Work-Study?
Work-Study is part-time employment on-campus or off-campus with a community service organization. Work-Study enables students with financial need to earn money to help pay educational expenses. Work-Study funding is subsidized by the federal government.
Forms/New Hire Paperwork
New Student Employees are required to complete New Hire Paperwork prior to beginning work. Student Employment Services also has other important forms for Student Employees and Supervisors.