You have several options for putting funds on your RaiderCard. First, you can use your credit or debit card to place funds electronically through the StudentLink website. Second, you can use cash or credit at any RaiderCard machines around campus. Family and friends can also add funds to your RaiderCard. Third, you can make a one-time transfer from your financial aid. You can also use your financial aid to purchase books.
Effective April 1 2022, RaiderCard deposits done via StudentLink, will require a minimum $3.50 deposit. This change will bring the StudentLink minimum deposit amount inline with the minimum deposit amount on Cash2Card cashless deposits.
RaiderCard Machine Locations
- Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center, second floor.
- Calkins Science Center, first floor.
- Learning Center, first floor.
- Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, first floor.
- Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, fourth floor. (Currently unavailable for remodel for fourth floor)
- Sneden Hall, first floor.
- Student Community Center, first floor.
- Leslie E. Tassell MTEC lobby.
- GRCC Lakeshore Campus lobby.
View our Campus Maps.