Five ways to register
1. Online Registration
Online registration is recommended as it is the fastest way to secure your seat in any course. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
You may register by phone M-F from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Payment is due at time of registration. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Our fax machine is located in a secure area. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
GRCC Workforce Training
622 Godfrey SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, check and money order.
5. In Person
Bring your registration form with payment to the address above M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks and money orders.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- In the event that a participant needs to cancel enrollment, notification of cancellation is required two weeks prior to the start of each course.
- Motorcycle Safety course fees are non-refundable.
- When necessary, refunds are processed the last day of the month, according to this schedule:
- Cancellation notice provided two weeks or more working days prior to workshop — 100% refund
- Cancellation notice provided less than two weeks prior to workshop — No refund
- To cancel your registration for a Workforce Training class, please call us at (616) 234-3800 or email email@example.com