Apply as a degree-seeking student if you want to take classes to complete a certificate, degree, and/or transfer credits to another college or university.
After You Apply
- Email, fax, or mail a copy of your:
- high school transcript or GED certificate.
- ACT or SAT scores.
- Or, if you have at least 12 college credits earned with a GPA of 2.0 or higher, you can be admitted with your college transcript instead of the high school requirements listed above. Request a copy of your college transcript be sent to GRCC via email, fax, or mail:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: (616) 234-3200 Mail: GRCC Admission, 143 Bostwick NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- See which placement testing you will need to take to complete the enrollment process.
- Request access to the Online Center.
- Attend New Student Orientation.
- Enroll in classes through your Online Center.