If you've taken classes within the last two years, your account is still active and you can sign up for classes by selecting First-Time User on the new MyGRCC portal sign-in page. If it's been more than two years, visit the Returning Students page to get started.
Need help choosing which classes to take?
We're here to help. Schedule an appointment with us.
How to register for classes
- Visit your MyGRCC portal at signin.grcc.edu.
- Select the Online Center application.
- Select the Online Center tile.
- Under Academics, select the Add/Drop Classes link.
- Choose the term, then Save and Continue.
- Add courses to your schedule by selecting Search.
- Your courses and scheduling options will appear as lists.
- Select View from the schedule list to explore schedule options.
- A complete list of open classes matching your search criteria will appear. After finding the class you're looking for, click select on the right side column.
- Review course details and click next.
- Click proceed to step 2 of 3.
- Click the finish enrolling button.
- Review the results.
- Review your tuition bill by returning to the Online Center homepage and clicking My Bill.