GRCC offers a plan to help make it easier for students to budget and pay for tuition.
How it works
GRCC has partnered with FACTS Nelnet Campus Commerce, Inc. (Nelnet), Lincoln, Nebraska, to offer you a tuition payment plan! FACTS Nelnet manages the payment plan by collecting tuition payments for GRCC. It’s a way to help you pay your tuition/fee expenses.
Target Dates to Enroll By – Fall 2019
Available March 12 through
Required down payment
Number of payments
Months of payments
|July 19||None||3||Aug - Oct|
|Aug 2||None||2||Sept & Oct|
|Aug 16||25%||2||Sept & Oct|
- The plan is run semester-by-semester.
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- Your payments are automatically deducted from your bank account (ACH) or an American Express, MasterCard, DiscoverCard, or VISA
- There's no coupon books or billing statements.
- There's no time spent writing and mailing checks.
- You can view your account online through FACTS Nelnet's website.
How to Enroll
Log in to your Online Center. Under Finances, select My eBill and click on the FACTS Pay Plan button to complete the application process online. Do not click on “PAY TUITION ONLINE.”
- The minimum amount that can be budgeted through the plan is $30.
- Payments are deducted on the fifth of the month for both automatic bank and credit card payments.
- A $30 non-refundable enrollment fee to participate is required each semester you're on the payment plan. A 2.5% Service Fee is also charged each month when you use the credit or debit card option for payment.
- The amount of your down payment is determined by the date you sign up.
Changes in your course schedule or your amount owed
- If you have successfully signed up for the FACTS Payment Plan your classes will be held.
- You will need to contact the Cashier's Office or complete the FACTS Change of Status Form and return it to the Cashier's Office so your FACTS Payment Plan can be adjusted or terminated.
FACTS Payment Plan Adjustment Reasons
|Add a class(es)||Increase|
|Drop a class(es)||Decrease|
|Financial Aid awarded||Decrease or Terminate|
|Paid balance in full||Terminate|
- All Change of Status forms must be submitted two (2) business days before your next scheduled payment.
- If you miss one payment, you get two more tries to make the payment. If on the third try, there isn't enough money in your bank account or your credit or debit card has reached its limit, FACTS Nelnet will notify GRCC, which then has the option of canceling your classes (the bill will remain due).
- If you default on your payment plan, you will not be able to participate for one year from the time you pay off your plan.
- If the money in your account is not there when the deduction is made, you will be assessed a $30 missed payment fee by FACTS Nelnet. Your financial institution may also charge an additional fee.
- A missed payment fee for credit cards will be charged if the card has reached its limit when the monthly tuition payment is due.
You can only use the FACTS Payment Plan to cover the cost of tuition and fees — textbooks and course supplies are not included.