Skip to main content

Student Financial Forms

Complete the following forms by printing and submitting to the Student Financial Services department (formerly Cashier's Office):

  • Tuition & Fee Refund Appeal Application - Students may dispute tuition and fees based on military deployment, medical emergency, college verifiable error or death of an immediate family member.
  • Payment Agreement Form - Any student with an outstanding obligation to GRCC and wants to avoid being sent to a collection agency.
  • Release of Information Form - FERPA  (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written documentation on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
  • Residency Review Form - Students who believe their residency status has changed or is incorrect may request a review of their records.