GRCC offers a payment plan to help make it easier for students to budget and pay for tuition.
Winter 2021 Payment Plan
|Available October 1 through||Required Down Payment||Number of Payments||Months of Payments|
|January 15||25%||2||February & March|
How it works
GRCC has partnered with Nelnet Campus Commerce, Inc., to offer you a tuition payment plan! Nelnet manages the plan by collecting tuition payments for GRCC. This is an option to help you pay for your tuition and fee expenses.
- The plan is run semester-by-semester.
- All down payments are processed immediately.
- Your payments are automatically deducted from your bank account (ACH) or an American Express, MasterCard, Discover, or VISA
- There are no coupon books or billing statements.
- There is no time spent writing and mailing checks.
- For more information on how to sign up and/or manage your payment plan, you may watch this Payment Plan Tutorial.
How to Enroll
- Go to www.grcc.edu
- Select Current Students
- Enter Online Center
- Select the My Bill tile, then term
- Click on the Pay Tuition/Setup Payment Plan button
- Payments are deducted on the fifth of the month for automatic bank (ACH) or credit/debit card payments.
- The amount of your down payment is determined by the date you sign up.
Know Your Fees
- A $30 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester.
- A $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned.
- If a credit/debit card is used, a 2.5% Service Fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed.
Changes/Updates in your course schedule or your amount owed
- If you have successfully signed up for the Payment Plan your classes will be held.
- Your payment plan will automatically be updated to reflect any changes to your amount due. You will receive an email notification of any changes to your payment plan.
- Your payment amount can be decreased if you are at least two (2) business days prior to your next scheduled payment.
- Your payment amount can be increased if you are at least ten (10) calendar days prior to your next scheduled payment.
- If you miss one payment, you get two more attempts to make the payment. On the third consecutive attempt, if there are not enough funds in your bank account or your credit/debit card has reached its limit, Nelnet will notify GRCC, which then has the option of canceling your classes (the bill will remain due).
- If you default on your payment plan, you will not be able to participate for one year from the time you pay off your plan.
- If the money in your account is not there when the deduction is made, you will be assessed a $30 returned payment fee by Nelnet. Your financial institution may also charge an additional fee.
- A returned payment fee for credit/debit cards will be charged if the card has reached its limit when the monthly tuition payment is due.
You can only use the Payment Plan to cover the cost of tuition and fees — textbooks and course supplies are not included.