Center for Teaching Excellence
The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) is the primary source of faculty professional development at GRCC. We promote student learning and success by providing faculty with learning opportunities, support and resources designed to assist them in reaching their full potential as faculty members. We offer a wide range of programming that includes:
- Providing resources on teaching and learning.
- Offering facilitated workshops and learning opportunities.
- Offering one-on-one consultations.
- Hosting annual events such as Faculty Learning Day.
- Coordinating and administering the New Faculty Program.
- Coordinating faculty recognition and Innovation Grants.
The Center is part of the Instructional Support department.
On this site you will find a variety of resources and information, including registration for our learning opportunities, a calendar of our events and information on other professional development opportunities and awards. You can find information about the faculty evaluation system using the following link: Faculty Evaluation System.