How to register
Registering for Professional Development courses through the Center for Teaching Excellence:
- Log in to your Online Center.
- Choose Employee Self Service, then select Professional Development Tile.
- You will now be in the Workshop Registration portion where you will see the table of upcoming sessions available.
- For a description or more details on a session name, please click the blue "i" dot next to the title.
- Switch the tab above the workshop table to select the Training Course Type of CTE.
- Select the session you wish to enroll in, click Register.
The Center for Teaching Excellence will begin to reopen physical offices as construction is completed during the summer months. There will be limited hours through August 13, 2021. We will continue to offer programs and services to support faculty through distance technology, individual meetings, and select, small-group programming on campus. Contact our offices via email or phone.
Center for Teaching Excellence
The Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) is the primary source of faculty professional development at GRCC. We promote student learning and success by providing faculty with learning opportunities, support and resources designed to assist them in reaching their full potential as faculty members. We offer a wide range of programming that includes:
- Providing resources on teaching and learning.
- Offering facilitated workshops and learning opportunities.
- Offering one-on-one consultations.
- Hosting annual events such as Faculty Learning Day.
- Coordinating and administering the New Faculty Program.
- Coordinating faculty recognition and Innovation Grants.
The Center is part of the Instructional Support department.
On this site you will find a variety of resources and information, including registration for our learning opportunities, a calendar of our events and information on other professional development opportunities and awards. You can find information about the faculty evaluation system using the following link: Faculty Evaluation System.