Grand Rapids Community College ensures a quality process for the hiring of well-qualified adjunct faculty who are committed to our students. The Office of Human Resources is available to assist you in the employment process. We are committed to providing you the tools and services that you need to be effective.
We offer competitive wages, parking, tuition reimbursement, access to our health club facilities, and other various benefits. In addition, we offer a work environment full of talented employees who work to make GRCC a vibrant institution of higher education, dedicated to enriching people's lives and contributing to the vitality of the community.
To apply for Adjunct/Faculty positions, please visit our Jobs website. Grand Rapids Community College is only accepting online applications for these positions. Please include your resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. Individuals with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Grand Rapids Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Faculty Association Contract
- Adjunct Faculty Pay Rates
- Adjunct Faculty Tuition Waiver Benefit
- Adjunct Faculty Contact by Topic
- Employee Reimbursement Request Forms & Instructions
- Application for a Leave of Absence
- Professional Development Opportunities:
- Winter 2023 Adjunct Faculty Newsletter