Committed to assisting GRCC instructors, staff, and students in their accessibility efforts concerning closed-captioning.
Supplemental Captioned Videos
Browse already captioned videos in GRCC's Multimedia and Image Resources Subject Guide.
Need video content for a GRCC course captioned? Before you fill out the Caption Request Form, please consider these important items:
- The audio in the video must be audible and understandable. If we can't hear what is said, we can't caption the file.
- You must have permission for any video content you submit. If you did not create the video yourself, permission must be obtained (see instructions and permission documents).
- Completion times will vary, with priority given to those who have students needing an accommodation. We will verify any accommodation claims with Disability Support Services.
How-tos and resources
- How to Request Permission
- Permission Request Form (DVD, VHS)
- Permission Request Form (Online Content)
- GRCC 3.8 Audiovisual Captioning Policy
If you have concerns or questions about captioning at GRCC, please contact Captioning Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.