The Equipment Checkout program is for faculty and staff. Items are available on a first come, first served basis and quantities are limited.
Online equipment checkout
To request available equipment for checkout, fill out the Online Equipment Checkout Form. You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours.
Please note: We may also call you if we have questions about your order.
If you are requesting equipment for an event, please fill out our online event request.
Equipment available for checkout
We do have some items that can only be checked out for a few days. Other items can be checked out for longer periods of time. Please read the descriptions to view any limitations.
- AV Cart
- Anchor Powered Speaker
- Digital audio recorder (records stereo audio on memory card)
- DVD Recorder (Used to transfer content from VCR or camcorder to DVD)
- Elmo document camera on AV Cart
- Portable Elmo document camera
- i>clicker Receiver Set (1 receiver and 20 student remotes - 10 day MAX checkout)
- i>clicker Receiver
- Multimedia Presentation Carts (Cart includes Video/Data Projector/Built-In PC/VCR/DVD)
- Overhead Projector
- Portable Projection Screen (portable tripod style)
- Video/Data Projector (portable)
- Presentation Easel
- USB Wireless Presenter (For PowerPoint slide advancement)
- VHS/DVD Combo Unit
- Video Camcorder (10 day MAX checkout) (Records on mini DVD - Single blank disk provided or SD Card)
- Wireless microphone/powered speaker system (for small group or classroom amplification)
- USB Microphone
- Wireless USB Microphone
- LCD TV/Monitor on cart
- USB Headset with Microphone
- MAC Adaptor Cable (Mac to VGA)
- iPad Adaptor Cable (iPad to VGA)
- Owl Webcam System
- Swivel Camera System (iPad included)
Please note: Media Technologies no longer has checkout laptops. Loaner equipment is managed and distributed by te GRCC Library and can be picked up Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.