Current Transparency Reports
Pursuant to Section 209 of Public Act 265 of 2018, Grand Rapids Community College makes available here the pertinent financial and best practices information about our institution.
- 2019/20 Proposed Annual Operating Budget
- 2019/20 Midyear Adopted Budget
- 2019/20 & 2020/21 General Fund Revenue and Expenditures Projections
- 2018/19 Audited Financial Statement ending 06/30/19
- 2018/19 Debt Service Obligations
- Employee Contracts and Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Health Insurance
As defined and outlined in Section 209 (4) in The State School Aid Act of 1979, reporting requirements, here is the report on General Fund Revenue and Expenditures.
As defined and outlined in Section 209 (5) in The State School Aid Act of 1979, reporting requirements, here is the information on Programs Providing Opportunities for College Credit
As defined and outlined in Section 225 of Public Act 265 of 2018, here is the annual cost of attendance at Grand Rapids Community College.
As defined and outlined in Section 230 of Public Act 265 of 2018, below is the Local Strategic Values Resolution adopted by the GRCC Board of Trustees on September 18, 2017.
As defined and outlined in the Management and Budget Act, 1984 PA 431, Section 238, here is the JCOS Self-funded Report for the period July - December 2019.
Historical Transparency Reports
FY 2019-2020, Ending June 30, 2020
FY 2018-2019, Ending June 30, 2019
- 2018/19 BOT Approved Annual Operating Budget
- 2018/19 Midyear Adopted Budget
- 2018/19 & 2019/20 General Fund Revenue and Expenditure Projections
- 2017/18 Audited Financial Statement ending 06/30/18
- 2017/18 Debt Service Obligations
- 2018/19 General Fund Report
- 2017/18 Programs Providing Opportunities for College Credit
- 2018/19 Annual Cost of Attendance
- 2018/19 Local Strategic Values Resolution
- 2018/19 Use and Finance Bi-Annual Reporting Form ending 06/30/19