Current Transparency Reports
Pursuant to Section 209 of Public Act 265 of 2018, Grand Rapids Community College makes available here the pertinent financial and best practices information about our institution.
- 2018/19 BOT Approved Annual Operating Budget
- 2018/19 & 2019/20 General Fund Revenue and Expenditure Projections
- 2016/17 Debt Service Obligations
- Employee Contracts and Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Health Insurance
- 2016/17 Audited Financial Statement ending 06/30/17
As defined and outlined in Section 209 (4) in The State School Aid Act of 1979, reporting requirements, here is the report on General Fund Revenue and Expeditures.
As defined and outlined in Section 209 (5) in The State School Aid Act of 1979, reporting requirements, here is the information on Programs Providing Opportunities for College Credit
As defined and outlined in Section 225 of Public Act 265 of 2018, here is the annual cost of attendance at Grand Rapids Community College.
As defined and outlined in Section 230 of Public Act 265 of 2018, below is the Local Strategic Values Resolution adopted by the GRCC Board of Trustees on September 18, 2017.
As defined and outlined in the Management and Budget Act, 1984 PA 431, Section 238, here is the JCOS Self-funded Report for the period January - June 2018.
Historical Transparency Reports
FY 2017-2018, Ending June 30th, 2018
- 2017/18 Midyear Adopted Budget
- 2017/18 Annual Cost of Attendance
- 2017/18 Local Strategic Values Resolution
- 2017/18 Use & Finance Bi-Annual Report at 06/30/18
- 2017/18 Use & Finance Bi-Annual Report at 12/31/17