A CNA program that exceeds expectations
GRCC's Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) program is what will set your resume apart to employers. We work with local employers to develop hands-on training that exceeds the state's minimum training requirements. After completing our program and passing your CNA exam for the State of Michigan, you're going to stand out to employers everywhere.
An in-demand career that gives back
Imagine a career where you're rewarded for caring for others. If that idea resonates with you, our Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) program will prepare you to make a difference in the world.
If you are ready to make a positive difference in the lives of others, take a moment to watch this thoughtfully put together video. It answers the most frequently asked questions. It contains details of CNA training program and the current requirements to enroll.
Why become a Certified Nurse Aide?
Beyond knowing you're making a difference by supporting those in need, you'll also:
- Have job security in one of the fastest growing career fields.
- Be an integral part of a healthcare team.
- Get a good salary and attractive benefits
- Have the flexibility of choosing your work settings
- Have the flexibility of serving the patients you choose -- from infants to seniors.
- Have the option to advance your career in the health field.
Accelerated learning so you can get to work
Our hands-on, four-week program takes place in small class sizes that exceed minimum requirements by the state. Not only will your resume stand out, so will your level of patient care.
CNA Schedule 2022-23
- June 13 – July 1
- July 11, 12: Testing
- August 1 – 19, 2022
- August 22: Certification Testing
- August 23: Interviews (if applicable)
- September 12 – 30, 2022
- October 3: Certification Testing
- October 4: Interviews (if applicable)
- October 24– November 11, 2022
- November 14: Certification Testing
- November 15: Interviews (if applicable)
- March 6 – 24, 2023
- March 27: Certification Testing
- March 28: Interviews (if applicable)
- April 17 – May 5, 2023
- May 8: Certification Testing
- May 9: Interviews (if applicable)
- May 15-June 5, 2023 No May 29
- June 5: Certification Testing
- June 6: Interviews (if applicable)
- June 12 – 30, 2023
- July 10: Certification Testing
- July 11: Interviews (if applicable)