An eligible student is:
- Enrolled in a qualifying, high-skill GRCC program that leads directly to a high wage, high demand, or high skill career upon graduation.
- Committed to exploring occupational certificates or degrees that lead to careers upon completion.
And also meets one or more of the following:
- Enrolled in a non-traditional program for the gender you identify with.
- English learner.
- Experiencing homeless or housing insecurity.
- Individual with a documented disability.
- Pell Grant Eligible.
- Previous foster youth.
- Returning to the workforce after extended absence.
- Single parent or single, pregnant individual.
Criteria to remain active in Occupational Support
- Complete a career assessment or be open to reviewing career labor market information to help you make an informed choice in your career path.
- Connect with OSP at least 2 times per semester:
- Meet virtually or in person with an OSP advisor.
- Attend an event or workshop.
- Email or phone check in to check in.
- Fill out our Financial Assistance application so we can check on whether you can access more funding.
- Employer visit or informational interview with someone in your field.
- Career or job readiness activity.