Psychology Transfer Fair
Check back to see information for Fall 2023.
The Psychology Department is holding one-on-one academic advising for students intending to major in Psychology, Social work, Counseling and Gerontology.
During this time you can meet with a professor in the Psychology Department to:
- Develop a schedule for Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 classes
- Plan for your future classes
- Determine what classes you need to graduate
- Decide on which classes are best for your transfer or career goals
- Ask questions about career options in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Gerontology or related fields
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2023
Time: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: All advising will be on the 3rd Floor of White Hall, DeVos Campus. You do not need to make an appointment. Students will be advised on a first come, first served basis.
Virtual Advising Format::
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 from 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. with Dr. Christian
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 from 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. with Professor Young
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 from 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. with Dr. Sprague
Unable to attend?
If you cannot make it on this day and you would like academic advising, please feel free to contact any of the professors listed.
Faculty Contacts for Psychology, Social Work and Gerontology
Kate Christian, PhD
301 C, White Hall
Julia Carey, PhD
302 B, White Hall
Frank Conner, PhD
301 B, White Hall
Sophie Rubin, PhD
301 D, White Hall
Samantha Sprague, PhD
301 A, White Hall
Students in PY 100
Ennis Young, MSW
301 E, White Hall