There are many scholarships available through Grand Rapids Community College to all GRCC students, as well as the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education students earning our degrees and certificates.
Culinary scholarship requirements
- Must be enrolled in one of the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education plan codes:
- 151 - Culinary Arts (AAAS).
- 156 - Baking and Pastry Arts (certificate).
- 157 - Culinary Arts (certificate).
- 158 - Personal Chef (certificate).
- 159 - Craft Brewing, Packaging and Service Operations (certificate).
- 580 - Pre-Hospitality Management (AA).
- P07 - Culinary, Hospitality and Brewing Pathway (AA).
- Complete the GRCC Scholarship Application.
- Complete the additional form for Secchia Institute scholarships (Once you submit the general scholarship form, this form will appear as long as you are enrolled in one of the above plan codes.).
- Fall Scholarship Applications are due by March 15.
- Winter Scholarship Applications are due by October 15.
Please note: You must complete the admissions process and have your Student ID Number to apply for scholarships.