Crisp white coats. Precision steel blades. Racks of spotless stainless cookware. The trade tools are waiting for that spark of passion and creativity you bring to each class.
Why the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education?
We prepare students for successful careers by providing superior theoretical and hands-on education in the classical and modern culinary arts.
- Our Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts prepares you for any entry-level position in the Restaurant and Hospitality industry.
- All of our degrees will allow you to transfer credits toward a bachelor's degree at Ferris State University.
- Our certificate programs' curricula allow you to enter the workforce or continue your studies toward an associate degree.
- GRCC's Secchia Institute for Culinary Education has been consistently awarded American Culinary Federation (ACF) accreditation with exemplary status since its inception more than 30 years ago.
- A national trade publication, the Full Service Restaurant magazine, named the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education one of America's top 20 culinary schools — among some of the nation's largest and well-known private schools.