Crisp white coats. Precision steel blades. Racks of spotless stainless cookware. The trade tools are waiting for that spark of passion and creativity you bring to each class.
Why the Secchia Institute for Culinary Education?
We prepare students for successful careers by providing superior theoretical and hands-on education in the classical and modern culinary arts, and craft brewing.
- Upon graduation from any of our degree or certificate programs, you'll be ready to enter an in-demand workforce.
- All of our degrees will allow you to transfer credits toward a bachelor's degree at Ferris State University.
- Our certificate programs' curricula allow you to enter the workforce or continue your studies toward an associate degree.
- Small class sizes led by real-life chefs and industry experts.
- We've been consistently awarded American Culinary Federation (ACF) accreditation with exemplary status for 30+ years.