Apply as a degree-seeking student if you want to take classes to complete a certificate, degree, and/or transfer credits to another college or university.
After You Apply
- Email, fax, or mail a copy of your:
- high school transcript or GED certificate.
- ACT or SAT Scores. ACT scores must be from 2018 or later and SAT scores must be from 2016 or later. If your scores are older, you would need to take the placement test.
- Or, if you have at least 12 college credits earned with a GPA of 2.0 or higher, you can be admitted with your college transcript instead of the high school requirements listed above. If you wish to transfer credits towards a GRCC degree, request that a copy of your official college transcript be sent to GRCC via email, fax, or mail:
- Email: email@example.com, Fax: (616) 234-3200 Mail: GRCC Admission, 143 Bostwick NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- See which placement testing you will need to take to complete the enrollment process.
- Request access to the Online Center.
- Attend New Student Orientation.
- Enroll in classes through your Online Center.