Schedule Your Test
Please note that both the ALEKS Assessment and English Assessment can be taken online from your home. If you prefer to test on campus, please schedule your testing below.
Testing Location & Hours
Located at 143 Bostwick Ave., Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall, first floor in Student Services
|8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||8 a.m.-7 p.m.||8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||11 a.m.-3:30 p.m.|
Schedule testing at the Main Campus
Located at 12335 James Street, Holland, MI 49424
Please check-in in room 101
|8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||8 a.m.-7 p.m.||8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.||8 a.m.-noon|
Schedule testing at the Lakeshore
- Testing can be done remotely or on campus, whichever you prefer.
- The English placement test is located in Blackboard and the math test (ALEKS) is located in your Online Center..
- If you prefer to test on campus.
- Please be sure to bring a photo ID to show the test proctor before you take your test(s).
- The test(s) will take 90-120 minutes, depending on which portions you need to complete.
- Free parking is available the day you take your test(s).
- Children are not allowed in the testing area, nor can they be left unattended on campus.
If you have reviewed the general placement testing requirements and are not sure which test(s) you need to complete, call the Enrollment Center at (616) 234-3300.
We are accessible and welcoming to students of all abilities. Please contact Disability Support Services at (616) 234-4140 if you need assistance or accommodation.
If you are unable to make it to campus during the available testing times, please email email@example.com to discuss remote testing options.