GRCC Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update
In compliance with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Emergency Order, GRCC is temporarily suspending all on-campus testing through the Academic Testing Center for this period (Nov. 18 - Dec.8)
Opportunity to schedule an on-campus testing appointment is currently available for later in December and January 2021.
Scheduling your on-campus testing appointment
This registration process applied to the following exam types:
- Challenge Exams
- Proctored Testing Services
To schedule a testing appointment, complete the online registration form by visiting; https://www.registerblast.com/grcc-academic/Exam/List
- Select your test from the group.
- Choose your exam.
- Select an exam date and time.
- Enter your personal information.
- Acknowledge exam guidelines.
- If requested, provide additional information.
- Click on Add to Cart, review appointment date and time, select Complete Registration to confirm your test.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details regarding your testing appointment.
Testing days and time schedule
- Previously published testing days and times have been temporarily adjusted.
- Schedule is subject to change
Please contact the Academic Testing Center if you have any questions, (616) 234-3413.
Academic Testing Center
The Academic Testing Center's mission is to provide reliable test administration and high quality customer service in a secure environment that facilitates academic success. We adhere to the National College Testing Association Professional Standards and Guidelines and strive to provide services that will advance the mission of Grand Rapids Community College.
Academic Testing Services provides testing services for Grand Rapids Community College students and the community at large. We offer a variety of tests from College Level Education Program (CLEP) and Challenge exams for college credit, to professional certification exams for the business community. We also offer Online and special proctored exams for students from other colleges.
Students will need to present a picture ID for all tests.
**Please be aware that we have a limited number of lockers available for students while testing. If possible, bring only your picture ID with you when you arrive to take your test. You will not be allowed to take anything; backpack, purse, hat, cell phone or other electronics into the testing center.**
Academic Testing Center Hours
Fall 2020 Hours
Starting week of Sept. 7
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
325 Student Community Center