See Tuition Due Dates for a current schedule.
- February 14 - Financial Aid Refunds - Pell Grant and Fall/Winter Direct Loans will be available
- March 20 - Financial Aid Refunds - Winter only students, second disbursements of Direct Loans will be available
- If you decide not to attend GRCC, you must officially drop your classes before they start through your Online Center to avoid being charged for them. Students will need a Refund Selection Kit/Personal Code to select their refund preference:
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT - If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- More information at Refunds/BankMobile Disbursements
- GRCC has partnered with FACTS Nelnet Campus Commerce to offer you a tuition payment plan! Contact the GRCC Cashier's Office to modify your plan if your schedule changes, you have received Financial Aid, or to terminate if you no longer owe.
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit michigan.gov/mdcr.
- FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
- For information on Veteran's Benefits.