Learn and Connect
The professional development opportunities are designed to help you further develop your professional skills. There is more value to the learning experience when you can share your thoughts, questions, and feedback with your colleagues. We hope that through each session, you are able to build connections. We encourage each of you to invite a colleague to attend a session with you!
- Please register for sessions you are able to attend. Participation is important to the success of the sessions. No shows and last minute cancellations interfere with the facilitation.
- If you are in need of special accommodations, please note them in the comment box you will see during the registration process.
How to register
- Log in to your Online Center.
- Choose Employee Self Service, then select Professional Development Tile.
- You will now be in the Workshop Registration portion where you will see the table of upcoming sessions available.
- For a description or more details on a session name, please click the blue "i" dot next to the title.
- Select the session you wish to enroll in, click Register.
- If you are a Faculty member and wish to enroll in a CTE course, please switch the tab above the workshop table to select the Training Course Type of CTE.
Reminder: Please pay close attention to the format of each session (in person or virtual). Currently we do not offer any hybrid/hyflex session, although we hope to try those next year!
Registration Cancellations or Issues?
If you are experiencing issues registering, or can no longer attend a session you’re registered for: