Academic Success Workshop
- Learn about support services available to you.
- Create an academic success plan.
- Identify barriers getting in the way of your academic success.
- Discuss strategies for success.
- Complete the academic probation contract.
|Tuesday, Jan. 16||3:00 PM||Midtown Center 306|
|Thursday, Feb. 15||9:00 AM||Thompson M-TEC 101|
|Monday, March 19||4:30 PM||Thompson M-TEC 101|
|Tuesday, April 24||10:00 AM||Midtown Center 304|
You are also welcome to attend a session at our Main Campus in Grand Rapids.
All participants are welcome. Those in need of special accommodations please contact DSS in advance at (616) 234-4140. Should you have a need for alternative format (i.e. Braille, CD, enlarged font): contact the DSS office to discuss options or arrange an intake with a counselor.