March 3 - 5
- You can reach us by phone or email during this time.
- Our office will not be available for in-person appointments or walk ins.
- All services will reopen.
- We will be located on the 3rd floor of the Student Center.
Summer Important Dates
- April 14: Summer Tuition Due Date
- April 16: Last day to sign up for a payment plan with no down payment.
- May 14: Last day to sign up for a payment plan for summer.
See Tuition Due Dates for a current schedule.
- If you decide not to attend GRCC, you must officially drop your classes before they start through your Online Center to avoid being charged for them. Students will need a Refund Selection Kit/Personal Code to select their refund preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link: Refunds/BankMobile Disbursements
- GRCC has partnered with Nelnet Campus Commerce to offer you a tuition payment plan!
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit http://www.michigan.gov/mdcr/.
- FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
- For information on Veteran's Benefits.
Faculty & Staff
Director of the Cashier's Office