Support no matter where you're learning
Our student services are just as easy to access online as they are in person. Some departments even offer instant messaging for live support!
This page highlights a few of the resources available, with further access information available on each departments web site.
You have access to several technology resources to help you in online courses. These include:
- Discounted or free software, including free Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Discounted computer hardware through the GRCC Online Store and brand partnerships.
- Loaner laptops
Visit Information Technology Student Support for more information on technology resources and access at GRCC.
These orientations will help you get familiar with distance courses at GRCC as well as with GRCC in general.
GRCC’s student services teams give distance learning students the same help they give to on-campus students. Help with registering for classes, getting financial aid, time management and goal setting, and career and mental health counseling are all available to you as a GRCC student.
- Academic Advising
- Admissions & Enrollment Center
- Counseling & Career Help
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Registrar and Student Records
- Academic Grievance and Complaint Process
Instructional Support Services
These resources can help you with academic matters related to your distance courses.
For students with disabilities, Disability Support Services coordinates course accommodations and advising.
- Academic Support Center and Online Tutoring
- Disability Support Services
- Technical Support and Help Desk
- Testing Center
GRCC's website contains more information regarding the above resources as well as additional support provided to students on campus and remotely.