Allied health professionals make up nearly 60 percent of the healthcare workforce, and is the fastest growing industry sector in the State of Michigan. In partnership with the Michigan Coalition for Accelerated Healthcare Pathways (MCAHP), GRCC is meeting this demand through credit and non-credit programs and apprenticeships.
Allied Health programs
GRCC prepares Allied Health students to contribute to the identification, evaluation and prevention of diseases and disorders through programs in:
- Anesthesia Technology, A.A.A.S., Fall 2023
- Cardiovascular Technology (CVT), A.A.A.S., Fall 2023
- Neurodiagnostic Technology (EEG), A.A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology, A.A.A.S.
Additional areas of study
- Associates Degree Nursing
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Practical Nursing, Certificate
- Radiologic Technology
Non-credit: Workforce Development programs
GRCC earns $2.9 million federal grant to work with partners to fill vital need, increase training for community health workersOct 5, 2022
My Story Started at GRCC: Bryan Earvin wanted a career change after 18 years, gained new skills at GRCCJul 11, 2022
Programs in this Department
Faculty & Staff