Skip to main content

Student Employment FAQs

Who can I call for additional information?

Please call Student Employment Services at (616) 234-4170.

Where is Student Employment Services located?

We are located on the 2nd floor of Ender Hall.

What hours are you open?

Please email for our current office hours.

Is there an electronic application for on campus employment?

Yes!  Please view Forms/New Hire Paperwork on the menu.

Who are Student Employment Services' available to?

We are open to Students, Former Students/Alumni and Employers in the West Michigan Area.

Is there a fee to use Student Employment Services?

Our services are free to Students, Former Students/Alumni and Employers.

Who do I contact for Employment Verifications?

Please contact Sharon Bekius at (616) 234-3915. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.

What if I'm interested in working for Grand Rapids Community College?

If you are seeking a permanent staff or faculty position at Grand Rapids Community College, please visit or call Human Resources at (616) 234-3972 for more information.