The mission of Student Conduct at GRCC is to promote and maintain a civil learning environment by holding students accountable to the expectations of the College. Through the management of the Code of Conduct, we educate students in support of their success in order to foster a respectful community.
GRCC expects students to be responsible, respectful, civil adults and the Code of Conduct exists to help maintain the learning environment on campus.
All enrolled students are held responsible for the Code of Conduct. We suggest all students make themselves familiar with these expectations.
Report a violation
You can report a possible Student Code of Conduct violation.
If you are a GRCC Faculty or Staff member, please submit a referral via Navigate by following these instructions:
- Go to MyGRCC and log in with your GRCC user ID and password.
- ick on the "Navigate Staff" tile.
- Click the "Issue an Alert" link, located at the top of the right margin.
- Find the student of concern by searching with their name or ID number.
- Select the "BIT/Conduct/TitleIX" alert type.
- Add relevant information and click Submit.
If you do not know the identity of the student OR if you are not a GRCC Faculty or Staff member, please use this form: