The Ford Fieldhouse is home to our fitness center, a complete exercise and wellness facility. GRCC Students currently enrolled in at least one credit are granted access for free and do not need to fill out an application. Ford Fieldhouse membership is an employee benefit for staff and faculty currently teaching classes, the dependents of staff and faculty (18 years and older), and Golden Raiders. Community members also have the opportunity to join at a very competitive price. All GRCC employees, their dependents, retirees, and community members interested in Ford Fieldhouse fitness center access are asked to complete the linked application.
2021 Winter Semester Hours of Operation
- Currently only open to students, faculty/staff and current members.
- Effective Monday, February 15: Current Ford Fieldhouse community members are able to return.
By appointment only
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Early Close at 4 p.m.: February 12, 16, 19, 23 and 26; March 2, 5, 9, 10,12, 16, 19, 20, 26 and 30.
Early Close at noon: April 30th
Want to use the fitness center?
Updated Policies and Procedures
- Reservations are limited to 60 minutes per session
- Maximum visitors in the Fitness Center will be set at 9 people per session
- Maximum visitors in the Pool will be set at 6 people per session and 1 person per lane
- Daily health screening & symptoms checks required of all patrons coming on campus
- Masks must be worn at ALL times; including during exercise (on and off of the machines - no exceptions)
- Masks must be worn at ALL times on the pool deck and in the locker rooms (not required when physically in the water)
- Even if you have been vaccinated for the Coronavirus, you still must wear a mask and social distance from other members in the facility
- Valid RaiderCards are mandatory for entry. Your RaiderCards will be activated to allow you access to the Public Locker Room. However, your RaiderCard will not give you access to the entry doors to the Fitness Center due to our appointment process. Our staff will let you into the facility after you check in.
- Reservations will only be available for the upcoming week in advance
- If you exit the Fitness Center during your session, you will not be allowed to come back in
- We need all of the patrons to be out of the Fitness Center/Pool by the time the 60 minutes is completed, due to the time we need to clean prior to the next group entering
- The locker rooms and showers will be available; however, towels will NOT be provided at this time