The Ford Fieldhouse is home to our fitness center, a complete exercise and wellness facility.
GRCC Students currently enrolled in at least one credit are granted access for free and do not need to fill out an application. Ford Fieldhouse membership is an employee benefit for staff and faculty currently teaching classes, the dependents of staff and faculty (18 years and older), and Golden Raiders. Community members also have the opportunity to join at a very competitive price. All GRCC employees, their dependents, retirees, and community members interested in Ford Fieldhouse fitness center access are asked to complete the linked application.
2021 Fall Semester Fitness Center Hours of Operation
Currently open to students, faculty/staff, community members. Now accepting new applicants.
- Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Select Saturdays (November 20): 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday: CLOSED
2021 Fall Semester Track Hours of Operation
- Monday/Wednesday: 6-10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday/Friday: 6-8 a.m. and 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 6-8 a.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: CLOSED
2021 Fall Semester Weight Room Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Fitness Center Closures
Due to home basketball games the Fitness Center will be closing at 4pm on the following dates:
- November 17
- December 17
- November 24 - 28
- December 23 - January 2
Closed Due To COVID-19
- Basketball courts
New Check-in Process
- Present RaiderCard to staff member at desk outside of the fitness center to ensure access to the facility.
- Once granted access, user can tap their card to enter the fitness center.
Updated Policies and Procedures
- Masks required at all times in the Ford Fieldhouse including the fitness center and on the pool deck.
- Masks should not be removed unless actively swimming in the pool.
- Dependents of faculty and staff are now welcome to come back to the Ford Fieldhouse.
- Please make sure to have them fill out an application.
- No longer required for the fitness center or pool:
- COVID Screenings.
- Capacity limits have been lifted.
- Valid RaiderCards are mandatory for entry.
- The locker rooms and showers will be available; however, towels will NOT be provided at this time
Become a member today
Are you interested in becoming a member? If so, please submit our online Ford Fieldhouse Membership Application to join!
Memberships fees are non refundable.
6 Month Memberships
- Community: $120
- Alumni: $80
- Community: $225
- Alumni: $150
Student Spouse Membership
- $35 per semester
A minimum of 30 credits is required to qualify for the alumni rate.
- Locker Access - All users will have access to the day-use lockers in the facility. Items are not allowed to be left overnight.
- During open hours, members will have access to these facilities below:
- Locker rooms
- Fitness Center - weight machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair steppers
- Weight Rooms
- Indoor Track
- Open/Lap Pool Swim on weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)