The Ford Fieldhouse is home to our fitness center, a complete exercise and wellness facility.
Become a member
The Fieldhouse is available to our current students, an employee benefit for staff and faculty currently teaching classes, the dependents of staff and faculty (18 years and older), and Golden Raiders. Community members (18 years and older) also have the opportunity to join at a very competitive price.
All GRCC employees, their dependents, retirees, and community members interested in Ford Fieldhouse fitness center access are asked to complete the application.
If you are an enrolled student in the active semester, you do not need to fill out this form. Your access is automatically added to your RaiderCard.
Winter 2023 Semester Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Track and Courts
- Monday/Thursday/Friday: 6 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday: 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Availability subject to change based on needs of the facility.
New Check-in Process
- Present RaiderCard to staff member at desk outside of the fitness center to ensure access to the facility.
- Once granted access, user can tap their card to enter the fitness center.
Updated Policies and Procedures
- Masks are now optional.
- Valid RaiderCards are mandatory for entry.
- The locker rooms and showers will be available; however, towels will NOT be provided at this time