The Ford Fieldhouse is home to our fitness center, a complete exercise and wellness facility.
GRCC Students currently enrolled in at least one credit are granted access for free and do not need to fill out an application. Ford Fieldhouse membership is an employee benefit for staff and faculty currently teaching classes, the dependents of staff and faculty (18 years and older), and Golden Raiders. Community members (18 years and older) also have the opportunity to join at a very competitive price. All GRCC employees, their dependents, retirees, and community members interested in Ford Fieldhouse fitness center access are asked to complete the linked application.
Fall 2022 Semester Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Track and Courts
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 6 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Availability subject to change based on needs of the facility.
Closures: September 5th, November 23rd-25th, December 23rd-January 1st
New Check-in Process
- Present RaiderCard to staff member at desk outside of the fitness center to ensure access to the facility.
- Once granted access, user can tap their card to enter the fitness center.
Updated Policies and Procedures
- Masks are now optional.
- Valid RaiderCards are mandatory for entry.
- The locker rooms and showers will be available; however, towels will NOT be provided at this time