On-Demand Training for Your Classroom!
Media Technologies has always been known for quality video productions, seamless events and excellence in broadcasting and we’re adding another service to that line up: On-Demand Multimedia Training for faculty. Now faculty can make an appointment for one-on-one training with one of our technicians to guide them in the latest multimedia classroom innovations.
Training is tailored to the individual with everything from a refresher overview to a top-to-bottom explanation and demonstration of all the technology in the classroom.
Topics covered include
- Powering the system up.
- Video projectors.
- Audio and Video settings.
- Using wireless and other devices into the system.
- Checking out extra equipment from Media Technologies.
- Turningpoint Audience Response System.
- Camtasia presentation recording.
- and much more!
Instruction and training videos
- Classroom Multimedia Podium Instructions
- Classroom Multimedia Black Rack Instructions
- Classroom Multimedia Podium Overview
- Using a DVD in your classroom Multimedia System
- Hooking up a laptop to your classroom Multimedia System
Schedule a training session
To schedule a session or for more information call (616) 234-3830. In most cases we can schedule a session within 24 hours if needed. We’re here for you!