Another new development is our door security system. This means that all Ford Fieldhouse members will need to complete new applications to obtain new RaiderCards. The new application is available here, but if you have any questions or need assistance submitting the application, we encourage you to come in to the Ford Fieldhouse courtesy window where we will help you submit the application in person.
The Ford Fieldhouse has the staff and (new!) equipment to satisfy a novice athlete all the way to a life-long fitness enthusiast.
- An indoor pool
- A basketball court with six hoops
- Four volleyball courts
- An indoor track
- A state-of-the-art mechanized weight room
- A large-free weight room
- Must be currently enrolled in at least one credit, but do not need to fill out an application
- GRCC Staff and Faculty
- Must be currently teaching classes and fill out an application
- Dependents of Staff and Faculty
- Must be 18 years and older, provide proof of dependency, and fill out an application
- Golden Raiders
- Must have formally retired from GRJC/GRCC and fill out an application
- Community Members
- Must be 18 years or older and fill out an application
- Must have completed 30 or more credits at GRCC and fill out an application
Members of the Ford Fieldhouse have access to all the facilities and services listed on this page.
*Alumni memberships will be available January 2.*
Price rates listed below will begin on January 2.
6 Month Memberships
Student Spouse Membership
$35 per semester
**A minimum of 30 credits is required to qualify for the alumni rate.**
All lockers are considered day-use only, and users should come prepared with their own locks. Items may not be kept in lockers overnight.
Towel service is currently free. If interested, please go to the Courtesy Window for pick up. Towels are to be returned to the towel chute in the fitness center.