Graduate with your Personal Chef Certificate and begin your own business as a private chef.
This GRCC Secchia Institute for Culinary Education certificate includes lecture courses in:
- Flexible, hands-on courses focused on Personal Chef business development.
- Menu planning and nutrition.
- Food purchasing and cost control.
- Sanitation and safety.
- Beer, wine, and spirit management or international wines.
It also includes lab courses in:
- Baking and pastry.
- Catering and banquet organization.
- Classical and American regional cookery.
- Table service and restaurant operations.
Additional program information
- Perkins Data Personal Chef
- Transportation required: Some courses may require class field trips and/or travel to internship sites. Students are responsible for their transportation and any associated travel costs.
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Visit the Department of Secchia Institute for Culinary Education
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3690