Graduate with your Personal Chef Certificate and begin your own business as a private chef.
This GRCC Secchia Institute for Culinary Education certificate includes lecture courses in:
- Menu planning and nutrition.
- Food purchasing and cost control.
- Sanitation and safety.
- Beer, wine, and spirit management or international wines.
- Personal chef business development.
It also includes lab courses in:
- Baking and pastry.
- Catering and banquet organization.
- Classical and american regional cookery.
- Table service and restaurant operations.
- Restaurant operations.
Please note: Courses in the Personal Chef certificate program may require class field trips and or travel to internship sites. Students are responsible for their own transportation and any cost associated with travel to the field trip sites and/or internship sites.
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Questions about this program?
Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department phone: (616) 234-3690