Hospitality graduates are in high demand! Meet the rising need for qualified restaurant, food and beverage, and hotel management professionals with a degree from GRCC.
Why Pre-Hospitality Management at GRCC?
- Flexible, hands-on courses focused on accelerating your educational and professional development.
- Gain essential business and hospitality knowledge.
- Learn front-of-the-house training and service techniques.
- Practice restaurant and beverage management.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Learn with real-world experts.
Start your career or prepare to transfer
Upon graduation, you will have the skillset to begin your career in hospitality as a hotel and restaurant manager, wine sommelier, event coordinator, concierge and more.
You'll also be prepared to transfer seamlessly to Ferris State University as a junior, where you can complete your bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management (Specialized Management Concentration).
Some courses may require class field trips and/or travel to internship sites. Students are responsible for their transportation and any associated travel costs.
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Questions about this program?
Department email: email@example.com
Department phone: (616) 234-3690