If you'd like to meet with an Exercise Science advisor, review the list below and arrange a time that is convenient for you. Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing available 2 + 2 articulation agreements.
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and degree requirements.
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you and registering for classes.
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an Exercise Science degree.
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!
2+2 Articulated Agreements
We're excited to announce articulation agreements with Grand Valley State University, Western Michigan University, Aquinas College and Cornerstone University! These two-year agreements allow students to start work on a bachelor's degree by completing their first two years of coursework at GRCC. Students can then seamlessly transfer to their four-year college of choice to complete their last two years. Our agreements ensure that classes will be accepted and time won't be lost.
These programs allow students to save time and money while attending their first two years in a setting with excellent instruction, small class sizes, and the academic support and attention they need. These programs also allow students to complete all of their general education requirements to meet the Michigan Transfer Agreement.
Please visit the GRCC Catalog and scroll to Exercise Science for a listing of our transfer degrees!
If you would like to make an appointment to meet with an advisor, please contact any of our following faculty members:
- Holistic Wellness & Education
- Mental Health Education
- Personal & Group Training
- Health/Fitness Instruction
- Physical Education
- Corporate Wellness
- Health & Wellness
- Physical Education
- Fitness, Strength and Exercise Education, Instruction & Coaching
- Sport Management / Administration / Leadership
- Group Exercise / Fitness and Personal Training
- CPR / AED / First Aid
- Athletic Training
- Strength and Conditioning
- Pre-physical therapy
- Clinical Exercise Science
- Public Health
- Information about Michigan Transfer Agreement.
- Information about incoming transfer procedures.
- Admissions and Enrollment Center.
- Tuition Rates & Fees.