Express Academic Advising
All advising sessions will be held in Ford Fieldhouse Classroom 212.
- March 22, 2022 at 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Schedule your classes for Summer and Fall 2022!
Join academic advisors and Exercise Science Faculty members in-person for a one-on-one conversation about your academic path and to get registered.
All students, regardless of major, are welcome to sign up to find out more about classes, programs, graduation, transferring, careers and more! Meeting with an advisor can be a great opportunity to talk to faculty about what you want to do in the future. Whether it is talking about which classes you need to stay on track or selecting classes to align with your career interests, an advisor can help you make informed decisions. We hope to see you at the Fieldhouse on March 22.
Email email@example.com for any questions, comments, or concerns.
If you would like to arrange an advising appointment with an Exercise Science faculty member, review the list below and arrange a time that is convenient for you. Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing the 2 + 2 articulation agreements that are available
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and Associate Degree requirements
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you and registering for classes
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an Exercise Science degree
- Preparing for Graduation
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!