To keep updated on activities and current events in the field of Exercise Science, please "like" our Facebook page!
Express advising sessions
All advising sessions will be held in the Ford Fieldhouse Lobby.
- October 20, 2021 at 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- February 16, 2022 at 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Schedule your classes for Winter 2021 and Fall 2022!
Join GRCC Exercise Science Faculty members Jodi Gee or Laura Kennett in-person for a one-on-one conversation about your academic path and to get registered.
All students are welcome regardless of their academic interests.
If you would like to arrange an advising appointment with an Exercise Science faculty member, review the list below and arrange a time that is convenient for you. Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing the 2 + 2 articulation agreements that are available
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and Associate Degree requirements
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you and registering for classes
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an Exercise Science degree
- Preparing for Graduation
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!