The Craft Brewing, Packaging and Service Operations certificate will prepare you to understand the brewing, business and service essentials to the craft brewing industry. With more breweries per square foot than almost anywhere in America, Grand Rapids Community College is ready to meet West Michigan's growing hiring needs in the craft brewing industry.
Join us for an open house
Interested in a career in brewing? Join us for an open house to:
- Meet our faculty.
- Tour Fountain Hill Brewery which is housed within GRCC's Secchia Institute for Culinary Education.
- Learn about the Craft Brewing, Packaging and Service Operations Certificate.
- Get your questions answered!
Open House Dates
- Monday, Oct. 16: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 17: 6-7 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 27: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 28: 6-7 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 11: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.