Be prepared to step into any culinary venue, including the increasingly popular role of personal or private chef.
Your Associate Degree in Culinary Arts is a ticket to an exciting career and great gateway to continuing degree opportunities. Each of our students experience hands-on training and real life experiences.
Why Culinary Arts at GRCC?
- Flexible, hands-on courses focused on giving you skills to compete in a global market.
- Intensive training led by real-world experts in baking and pastry arts, catering and banquet organization, classical and American regional cookery, dining room service and restaurant operations.
- All Secchia Institute for Culinary Arts degrees allow you to transfer credits toward a bachelor's degree at Ferris State University.
- You'll have the opportunity to be a part of Culinary Competition courses, Cuisine and Culture Study Away Program and Cake Decorating to name a few.
- Graduates are prepared to accept jobs as cooks and chefs in excellent restaurants, hotels, motels, resorts, and for-profit as well as non-profit institutions.
Additional program information
- Perkins Data Culinary Arts
- Transportation required: Some courses may require class field trips and/or travel to internship sites. Students are responsible for their transportation and any associated travel costs.
Program Courses and Requirements
Want to learn more about this area of study?
Questions about this program?
Department email: email@example.com
Department phone: (616) 234-3690